From: Les Humphreys (K) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: March 22, 2002 11:31 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [obc] Why looking for new TT course, really?

        I was just floating an idea - we really are so lucky in having the
use of the parkway but we are so dependent on external influences over which
we have no control. Right now, its a matter of the road surface, but for the
future there's always the possibility of a new museum, marina, sewage
treatment plant or housing development going in, bringing with it the need
for another interchange ........

------
Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Web/mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb/Newsletter