[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 >Fifty riders registered for tonight's open time trial, but pre-race
 >thundershowers convinced a few to throw in the towel. Most of those who
 >remained improved on their season's best. Jim gave me the results so
 >that they could be posted at
 >http://www3.sympatico.ca/celia.mcinnis/tt/2002/ .
 >
 >Enjoy,
 >Celia
 >(long time club member, EtC.).

 >Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb/Newsletter

Wow, good job.  It is so nice to see the times, and this is the first
time I noticed the weather at the top.  Does anyone know when  Gord
Fraser did his his double Camp wheeled record time?  What was his speed?
What was the wind ?

Brian 255 a "bent" member ;-)