No sub 19's in 1999-2002. Here are the fastest times for women and men for
1999-2001:

1999 F 22:42 Wendy Van der Weyden (in the WTT series)
2000 F 23:00 Ellen Pazdzior
2001 F 21:06 Meshy Holt

1999 M 19:02 Ray Duggan
2000 M 19:46 Glen Rendall
2001 M 19:22 Brendon Cameron

So far this year (and the weather had been pretty lousy on most tt nights!), the
bests are

2002 M 20:55 Craig Burge
2002 F 22:19 Meshy Holt

So we're still looking for Ray's 18:43. I remember it, but I guess it's pre-1997.
Mary has offered me her set of newsletters. I'll look through them and put up the
results as soon as I have the time to do so.

Hey Greg - could/would you tar up the results you have for 1997 and 1998 and either
send them to me or tell me where I might suck them in from?

 Thanks,
Celia