For Your Information ,

tOM

From:                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To:                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:                RE: (Fwd) Re: [obc] Champlain Bridge
Date sent:              Wed, 14 Aug 2002 16:05:53 -0400

On behalf of the National Capital Commission (NCC), we would like to
thank you for expressing your concerns regarding the bicycle lanes on
the Champlain Bridge.

The NCC, along with its' Consultants, has developed the lane designs
for
the bridge deck as well as the bridge approaches.  Please rest assured
that your comments will be taken into consideration as we enter the
monitoring and evaluation phase of the CBR project.

We hope the information provided is helpful.  Please feel free to
contact us again in the future, by e-mail at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or by
phone
at (613) 239-5555 (Monday to Friday).

Information Services
National Capital Commission