ATTENTION ALL WTTers, FRIENDS & VOLUNTEERS

We, the OBC Women's Time Trialers, will be hosting our annual Invitational
Time Trial and Awards Banquet on the last Tuesday in August, the 27th.
Men are also welcome to ride this last event but must abide by the "male
riders" rule (see below)
Here are the details :

WOMEN'S INVITATIONAL TIME TRIAL AND AWARDS BANQUET ON TUESDAY, AUGUST 27,
2002

TIME TRIAL:    Registration between 5:50 & 6:10 PM at the Aviation Museum
parking lot. ($3 non-member fee/waivers            apply)
                       Race time: 6:30 PM
                       Course: 15 km along the Eastern Parkway
                                    (Some very young participants have the
option of doing 10 km.)
                       HELMETS ARE MANDATORY.

MALE RIDERS RULE~~~
All male riders must be invited to ride by/with a female rider as a "mixed
team".

Female riders may ride alone or as part of a team with a male or female.

Since this is a fun event (at least more fun than usual), teams are
encouraged to give themselves a unique, "funky" name.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Awards Banquet will follow at about 7:30/8pm at: ~~~

GRACE O'MALLEY'S IRISH PUB AND RESTAURANT
1151 Ogilvie Road ; phone 824-0220

Order off the menu, but please let me know if you plan on attending the
banquet so I can notify the restaurant staff of approximate numbers.

            ****  RSVP Barb by Tuesday, August 20 *****

For further information please contact :

Barb Wilson         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                            995-3077 (w) 837-2377 (h)

Hope to see you there!

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]