I appreciate the work that Celia has done in reporting TT results. I am also
perplexed to learn that her enthusiasm for the task and quality of product is
not welcomed or encourated by all.  It seems unfortunate given that we all know
that the strength of the OBC rests with the volunteers.

Greg Crevier
OBC member