Just out of curiosity who made the call to go to the Civic hospital.  The incident
occured right in front of the Monfort, which I think is still a fully functioning
hospital.  BTW, I witnessed an accident in front of the hospital and fire, police and
ambulance came to take him the 100 meters to the Monfort.  :-).

Brian