From: David Bilenkey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 5:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [obc] Cycling Accident

I've got to ask: If the accident was after the crit, what time was it? One
of the reasons I've driven to the crits is because I just don't want to
chance getting hit in the dusk/dark while riding home. Lights or not many
drivers find us invisible as the darkness settles. Did Phil have lights on?

Hopes and prayers for a full recover.

David Bilenkey

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]