Hi!

I'm facing a problem: I've a nice piece of sofware that load modules at runtime.
Mostly, each module has their own .xml file with necessary configuration. So, there
are no problem here.

But imagine that I've a customer_repository.xml, that references a quite large table
(let's say 100.000, to take easy to imagine). If each customer has 1:n fone numbers,
1:n address, 1:documents, 1:n anything else, and so on, I need to make use of the
Proxies, or I'll crash server (or workstation) memory (even with 512Mb). Ok, that's
fine. But when I open my Swing UI, every JTable, JList, JCombo and so on insists in
materialize every 1:N mapping in .XML file. So, I need

---