Hi all,

 Nope I didn't found any thing on the subject, I found this behaviour while debugging
ojb ( thank to eclipse ). And then reading comment in example bundled with ojb.
Same behaviour with all ( I played with ) layer ( odmg, PB ).

 It's should be documented AND specified that default collection class is
RemovalAwareCollection ...

Really happy to give ( this insignifiant ... ) help
    AND many many many thank for ojb, document in general is very well done.

> Message du 04/03/04 10:24
> De : Armin Waibel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> A : OJB Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: delete relation in indirection-table
>
> Hi all,
>
> is this behaviour documented?
>
> regards,
> Armin
>
> Klaus Ripplinger wrote:
> > Hi Olivier, Hi Edson,
> >
> > using MangeableVector solved the problem!
> > thanks a lot!

You're very welcome !