Thank you Armin,

Please educate me a bit, cause I am a bit perplexed by your mail.

You say OJB does not work well w/ JDO, use ODMG or PB

OK, I understand that.

then you say:

> If you want to use JDO, please have a look at JPOX or Speedo (or other

JPOX is a implementation of JDO, isn't it? So can I use OJB w/ JPOX then?
Or should I just use JPOX ? (this indicates my confusion at what exactly
OJB does on the top of JDO).

Please help me out.

--
Dmitri Litvintsev

| Tel:       (630) 840 5005                                |
| FAX:       (630) 840 2968                                |
|            (630) 840 2783                                |
| Pager:      847  536 6450                                |
| office:    WH8E 863                                      |
| E-mail:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]                             |