Dmitry Litvintsev wrote:
Thank you Armin, Please educate me a bit, cause I am a bit perplexed by your mail.
You say OJB does not work well w/ JDO, use ODMG or PB

OK, I understand that.
then you say:

If you want to use JDO, please have a look at JPOX or Speedo (or other

JPOX is a implementation of JDO, isn't it?

yep!

So can I use OJB w/ JPOX then?
Or should I just use JPOX ? (this indicates my confusion at what exactly OJB does on the top of JDO).

JPOX instead of OJB (If you fixed to use the JDO-api).
OJB is a O/R-mapper with different supported API's (PB-api, ODMG-api, prototype JDO1.0), JPOX "only" supports the JDO-api.
HTH

Please help me out.