I'm trying to obtain a list of lendable ebooks from Open Library (in
order to dispose of corresponding parts of my personal library). My
first try landed me at the "Lending library MARC records" section of
    https://openlibrary.org/data#bulk_download

Following the link there to
    https://archive.org/details/marc_lendable_books
shows that the MARC records download was last updated in June 2011, and
cursory inspection of what's in there suggests that it may not include
even some lendable ebooks that were added to OL prior to June 2011.

    Is there a current source of MARC data corresponding to lendable
ebooks in OL, or a straightforward way to derive one from other
resources? I'd prefer not to have to learn how to write a web app simply
in order to get at the catalog. Using a local database with the Perl
MARC::Record package is my preference, if it's possible. If not, I'd
appreciate suggestions on how to access this data with the least amount
of pain. I'm a complete neophyte at the OL ecosystem, alas.

    Thanks,

    Jon Leech
    oddh...@sonic.net

P.S. I also noticed that the out-of-date MARC database mentioned above
appears to include a number of indicators which, AFAICT from the LOC
MARC 21 Format page at
    http://www.loc.gov/marc/bibliographic/
are not valid (such as ".99" and ".95"). The MARC::Field package was
generating fatal errors when running into those indicators, until I
patched around it.