We finally have an ongoing spam cleanup process that is automated and
not just me going through and deleting spammers. We closed up a bug in
the system which would allow banned spammers to keep spamming until
their current login session ended which is HUGE for our ability to not
only stay on top of things but ensure that the bans and deletes we are
doing are actually solving the problem. Please let us know if you
notice new patterns of spamming happening that don't seem to be being
caught.

________
Jessamyn

librarian.net ::: jessamyn.com ::: jessamyn.info ::: box 345, randolph vt 05060