From: "rsi...@cox.net" <rsi...@cox.net>
To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 7:32 PM
Subject: [old-chevy-truck] Wiring Harness Recommendations ??

Any suggestions for a new wiring harness for my 1949 Chevy 3/4 ton? &nbsp; I
see significant variance in prices and I am sure in quality as well. &nbsp;I am
looking at the LMC and Classic Parts version but they still vary in price from
$150 to $270 or even more. &nbsp;Anyone had experience, good or bad, with
either of these vendors/products? &nbsp;Or have other recommendations??