I also used the Chevy Duty Classic Parts wiring.   My only issue was I spent so
long assembling the truck, a couple of the numbered stickers came loose in the
Kansas heat before I got it wired.  If they are still the same harness, there
will be splices under the cab for taillights, brake lights and turn signals.
I would have preferred unbroken connections from front to rear but it wasn’t
made that way.

Steve

1952 3600  Tagged and insured

1953 3100  Still in pieces

In a message dated 9/2/2013 6:32:25 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,