To: <oldsmobile@chebucto.ns.ca>
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2006 7:42 AM
Subject: 65 442 w/425 revisited

As I unclearly recall, Last year when this thread
went around one bit of evidence of an A body having a
455 motor in 68 69 was the location of a drain plug.
If it was between the motor mount holes it was A body
and if on a boss towards the end of the block it was a
big car? Or do I have this backwards?
Doesnt the existence of a 68 69  455 non HO motor
configured by the factory for the A body cars prove
455's were manufactured by the factory for A body
cars? If it happaned someone on this rock must have
seen it.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a274/Oneil442/455%20reassembled/100_0336.jpg