about iscsiadm modify initiator-node -T conn-login-max=60

You can set lower values but tuning settings depend on rsp-timeout and login-delay
so you must set seqentially or together.

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E36784_01/html/E36836/iscsi-19.html

ps
If you use napp-it pro (16.03 dev), I have added initiator tuning as a menu under Comstar > Initiator > Settings

Gea