Dan,

I see some people beat me to thanking you for all your hard work and
support that you've provided to individuals in getting their issues with
omnios resolved. I know you won't have any issue with finding gainful
employment going forward. I also hope that you find the time to remain a
part of the community even if it's at a lower level of activity.

Frank