The more I think *how fast* that's (supposedly) happening the more I feel
shocked.

On Jun 29, 2017 10:33 PM, "Floris van Essen ..:: House of Ancients Amstafs
::.." <i...@houseofancients.nl> wrote:

Hi All,

With pain in my heart, i fear OmniOs has started it's slow descent to death
:-(

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: OmniOS-discuss [mailto:omnios-discuss-boun...@lists.omniti.com] Namens
Paul B. Henson
Verzonden: donderdag 29 juni 2017 22:13
Aan: 'Guenther Alka' <a...@hfg-gmuend.de>; omnios-discuss@lists.omniti.com
Onderwerp: Re: [OmniOS-discuss] Bug ?

An OmniTI person posted an intention to back port security fixes to r151022
for one year, although I'm not sure whether that was under the auspices of
OmniTI employment or just on his personal time. So far though, there have
been no new commits in the r151022 repo since Dan's last one on 5/10..

...:: House of Ancients ::...
American Staffordshire Terriers

+31-628-161-350
+31-614-198-389