At approximately 11.50 am this morning I found the solitaire with 2 robins
about 200 yards along the old road bed from De Laurier parking area.
  Park in the DeLaurier parking lot and take the path east of the old barn
to the Ander's footpath keep going a short distance 100 yds or so to the old
road bed keeping on the trail with the orange flagging.The bird was high in
an oak tree and I walked beside it to get better lighting and I could still
see the bird from the parking lot when I left.
  The Glossy Ibis was still along Pier St in Wheatley.
 From Hwy 3 and Erie St.go south to Concession 2 just before the dip in the
road turn left 200 yards then right along Pier St to the marina.I looked all
along the way where I could see the marsh and finally found the bird
standing in the water near a parking area by a large green mail box.
Don Perks
1141 Woodeden Dr.
Mississauga,on.
(905) 278-9567