Please Excuse my spelling ,I am Dyslexic
thank you for your understanding.

I was lucky to get  a call early this mooring telling me that their had bin
a swallow seen yesterday and still their too day witch yes is a CAVE SWALLOW
at Cranberry Marsh it was still their when I left at 1:45 pm today flying
around the cattails seen at the south platform .

this wood be the second Cave Swallow for the GTA  , I hope to fined one out
on the Lesley st spit tomorrow !!it was a great day at Cranberry Marsh but
ill levee that up to Doug's great updates !!

Cranberry Marsh is found south of Victoria st on Halls rd in Whitby Ont

Craig.S.A.McLauchlan
Toronto/Ont/Canada/World.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Craig S A McLauchlan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

guidelines.