On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 4:06 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:

> So total silence.  Is that the best we can come up with?

hopefully not

> I'll sign up for the next post, planning on one related to the IP
> review of AOOo, to give the reader some sense of what we're doing and
> why we can't just immediately release AOOo 3.4.0.
>
> Please add your own ideas to the Editoral Calendar and volunteer to
> write a future post.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

i don't understand where i have to do that. Can you explain it.

And how can a committer request author access to the blog. I can't find the
emails about the initial discussion and blog setup ...

Once figured out i will document in the wiki.

> If we don't start getting some additional volunteers here, I'll
> propose that we delete the blog altogether.  So far, its existence has
> received more note in the press for lack of updates than for any
> content there.  I'd rather have no blog if we can't do better than
> that.

we should definitely improve our visibility, it's important

Juergen