2011/9/28 Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@googlemail.com>:
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 4:06 AM, Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> So total silence.  Is that the best we can come up with?
>>

> hopefully not
>

>> I'll sign up for the next post, planning on one related to the IP
>> review of AOOo, to give the reader some sense of what we're doing and
>> why we can't just immediately release AOOo 3.4.0.
>>
>> Please add your own ideas to the Editoral Calendar and volunteer to
>> write a future post.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA
>>

> i don't understand where i have to do that. Can you explain it.

Wow. Sorry.  That was the wrong clipboard buffer.  It could have been worse ;-)

The editorial calendar is here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Project+Blog

> And how can a committer request author access to the blog. I can't find the
> emails about the initial discussion and blog setup ...

You would need to open a JIRA ticket with Infra, to request names.
Maybe start with a call on this list for additional blog authors and
then send them in a batch.

> Once figured out i will document in the wiki.

Thanks!

-Rob