I will not be in person in Sinsheim, hence we'll need one, better two moderators for that BoF session. The initial tasks seems quite simple. It's just saying hello to the attendees, making a short statement what the session is about, then kicking off the discussion with throwing in some key issues, e.g. collected from this discussion. After that it's a moderators job like any other.