On Oct 6, 2006, at 04:52, Michal Svamberg wrote:

Hello,
I don't know what is rx_ignoreAckedPacket. I have thousands (up to 50000)
per 15 seconds of rx_ignoreAckedPacket on the fileserver. Number of
calls are less
(up to 10000). Is posible tenth calls of rx_ignoreAckedPacket?

First, upgrade your fileserver an actual "production" release, such as 1.4.1. 1.3.81 was pretty good, but, not without problems. (1.4.1 is not without problems, but with less.)

Second, when your server goes into a this state, does it come out of it naturally or do you have to restart it?

-rob