> Uli: Or you can send suggestions what you always
> liked to the list, or about things that annoy you
> about HC/MC/SC's user interface.

> Rob Cozens: I've tried to save a few of those I've
> seen posted (eg: Judy Perry's list from the HC
list).

Alain: What a coincidence!  I classify all of the
messages posted to the HC-List, and among the
categories that I have made and maintained, there is
one that I have entitled "New Feature Requests".

Alain: I will make it available soon. The hitch is
that all of the messages are in Netscape Messenger,
and there is no convenient export feature. I am going
to have to save each message individually, unless
someone on this list has any suggestions on how to
simplify this export process.