> Sorry guys for the "help" message; I´m alive and
> well - no grizzlies around nor any other life-
> threatening situation :-).

Alain: That's a relief!  ;-)

> Actually I just subscribed to the FreeCard
> mailinglist and wanted to browse the archives.
> How else do I browse the archives?

Alain: Summaries will be provided soon. One of our
founding members (Adrian) has taken it upon himself to
do the daunting task of summarizing everything for us
all.

> Thanks for your help (and thanks to Uli and Alain
> for the emergency-room-like quick reply).

Alain: 10-4 Rampart. Start an IV with ringers, and
transport the patient immediately. Over. (burst of
static)  :))