Wow. Machine _still hasn't crashed.

Oh yeh, nuParser sounds interesting. Um, it is sourced in C, yes? It parses in
xTalk, i presume? How/where do i get a copy?

getting MPW is my summer project.

Does anyone know where i can do an m.s. in computers? UQAM and Colorado are
seeming interesting. I want to teach, am bright, and my thesis is on
applications of computer to legal education. Only one problem: funding. I am
on a tuition scholarship but before i move 3 to 5 thousand miles i would like
to know that i am not wasting time and effort. Specially since i could do a
year in Germany... (beer, language, et cetera...)

ANYWAY
in conclusion the gui is definitely cornered. The final version of the message
watcher will probably permit looking at local variables (script limits are
interfering with developing that part, ditto the scrolling fields.) I doubt i
can do a message watcher in metaTalk but if anyone wants to contradict (i.e.
encourage me) please do so.

I hope to hear from you all soon, especially with instructions as to how and
where to upload because really i am not able to access the UFP site.

Cheers!
eric