Hi,

Ok, I'm shameless. I _need mpw c for this prokect. If you snail mail it (label
it eduction or printed so that it gets a discount) I promise:

1) to use it to create at least one object for this project

2) to draw you a _really styling picture of anything you desire. Still or
animated.

3) good karma

4) Return postage.

5) free legal advice (answering questions, explaining stuff)

I am using system 7 : your C compression would be _really useful.

Tabstops are metacards way of doing script and property dialogs. They are
monochrome and the script buttons are not uniformly distributed. This will be
changed.

The menu item returns its name like
"Go Next"
the menu then does
on menuPick which
do which
end menuPick which

which is probably slow but also is kinda neat in terms of ultra minimal
coding. Similarly we have items like "Create Button"... i.E. the menu names
will be exact commands from metaTalk - which i think will actually help
newbies to remember "right, choose polygon tool" instead of "uh, what's the
difference between choose and select and do i need the word tool?"

Please get well soon. I am sorry for your fall.

Oh, we have a rather _nice color tools palette. I am splitting the tool
palette into 2: programming (palette 1) and art (palette 2).

In terms of drag and drop we could actually name the new buttons things like
field1, field2 fieldN (to mimic visual basic...)

I hope to hear from you soon. Please tell me where to go (hee hee) in terms of
the UQAM site. I am 5 thumbs and all of them are left handed (as indeed i am a
left handed person).

Best regards,

Eric