> Eric: Please tell me where to go (hee hee)
> in terms of the UQAM site.

Alain: The FreeCard Collaboration web site can be
accessed from two URLs that follow:

http://ufp.uqam.ca/

http://giguere.dsc.uqam.ca/freecard/

Alain: If you have any trouble with the above URLs:

* Append "index.html" to the end of each one
* Mail me about it  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Alain: Do you still require assistance concerning FTP?

* Launch the app called Fetch
* Type  ufp.uqam.ca  into the HOST field
* Type  your-user-name  into the USER field
* Type  your-password  into the PASSWORD field
* Skip the DIRECTORY field
* Click the button that confirms and logs-in
* Use PUT or GET to upload or download from the UFP