Hi!

Well, I tried and determined that I need to ask to whom I can send my
creations as attachments. I presume to Alain, Uli and Mr. Derobertis?

You shall all be getting a stocking stuffed with
1) a nice working art palette which will let you draw to your hearts content
using the metaCard engine.

2) a drag and drop programmers tool palette.

I am sort of proud of these though suggestions and modifications are
appreciated.

And, so you know, my adress is....

38 Rue d'Alesia
Paris, France 75014

(i'm sort of hoping to find one day a plain brown envelope with 4 disks and
was not joking about return postage, art, or whatever you would like in
exchange. _must _have _software (wheez))

Hope you are all well!