At 10:09 AM -0700 on 2/18/00, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Well, I tried and determined that I need to ask to whom I can send my
>creations as attachments. I presume to Alain, Uli and Mr. Derobertis?

I'll take them, as long as the size is within reason.

>I am sort of proud of these though suggestions and modifications are
>appreciated.
>
>And, so you know, my adress is....
>
>38 Rue d'Alesia
>Paris, France 75014
>

>(i'm sort of hoping to find one day a plain brown envelope with 4 disks and
>was not joking about return postage, art, or whatever you would like in
>exchange. _must _have _software (wheez))

4 disks?! You want MPW on 4 disks?! A CD would work, but 4 floppies?!
My MPW install is 79MB -- 57 floppies. Less once I compress it, but
more once I include diplicates because we all know floppies fail. It
looks like I could manage to send a CD for $4.20 to France; not sure
about export paperwork, though.