>Uli, it'll be in the first Interpreter I release. Basicly, the
>Interpreter will be able to disable certain functions.
>
>Whether the rest of FreeCard supports it, will be another matter.
>However, I'd strongly suggest it does.

Anthony,

 I think 1.0 should really be only the HyperCard clone. It doesn't matter
whether we'll release 1.1 just a week afterwards with hundreds of features
added. It's just better not to announce 1.0 until all original HC features
we can support are in there. We can prepare for additional features already
internally as needed, but getting it polished and actually advertising
these features (and telling people they can use them) should be left for
1.1.

 It would distract too much if we allowed adding new stuff before the old
stuff is in there.

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer

             http://www.weblayout.com/witness
       'The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere...'