-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David
Thompson
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 5:59 PM
To: opendx2-dev@lists.berlios.de
Subject: RE: [opendx-dev] problem compiling import module under Windows

If you figure it out, can you give me some ideas how to fix it? I'm
more than happy to try and get it all sorted out.

On a similar topic, I've got everything compiling with VS2003 (cl
v13.10.3077). Everything seems to be working pretty well, except:

Our code links with BINMODE.OBJ to turn all reads and writes to
binary. But now, the writes to stdout are in binary. From what I read
on MSDN, this shouldn't happen (doesn't with vc 6 version), but it
does with this compiler. Any idea how to fix it without having to add
all the _fmode statements? I guess I could send a question to the VS
team.

David