I have troubles running both of the two new NT versions.
With the msvc one, once I execute a network, the program
continues to run in the background and uses a lot of cpu even
when the execution of the network is done. The only way
to stop whatever is running in the background is to clear
the caches with a 'reset server'. Is it a known problem
and is there a way around this?
With the cygwin version, I cannot connect to the server
at all. If I try ' tcsh dxworker -uionly', I get the error
message "Connection to server localhost failed:
exec: /usr/local/dx/bin/dxworker: not found' when I try
to connect/.' The DXROOT variable has been set
to /usr/local/dx.
Thanks for help.

Jean-Luc

Jean-Luc Vay
Accelerator and Fusion Research Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory - MS 71J
Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Tel: (1) 510-486-4934
Fax: (1) 510-495-2323
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]