Hello,
I am quite new to openDX, and I was wondering if openDX can parse complex
binary files.

The general structure of the binary files I am trying to visualize is
described in:
www.lsdyna-portal.com/fileadmin/files/lsdyna/website/pdf/pdf_lsdyna/ls-dyna_database_manual_2006.pdf

Has anyone already come up with a .general file for LS-DYNA d3plot files? If
so, would you be willing to share it with me?

Can openDX flexibly handle files where the number of elements and
connections are defined in the header section of the data? Or do I need a
new .general file for each d3plot?

Can openDX handle data which is split over several files?

I would really appreciate any help/examples on getting openDX to parse
complex binary files.

Thank you.

--
Mark Gesing,