Hello everybody,

It's Lucio Boscolo here, new of the forum.

I wonder if somebody could help me with a problem I have with opendx.

Basically I do lighting simulations and I take the calculation points and
directions from the centre of the faces and the normals of a polygonal mesh. It
therefore outputs a collection of values in the form of three spatial
coordinates (centres of each face) and a value.

When the calculation grid is a rectangle there is no problem in applying values
to a grid in opendx to visualize them.

When the surface is funnily shaped (it happens quite often), then this trick
doesn't work. I normally use glyphs and play with scale and aspect ratio. This
works pretty well even though it is not perfect and it doesn't blend the values
colours. When the surface is not planar it is more difficult though.

Does anyone have a suggestion for me please?

Thank you very much for your help in advance, have a nice day!

Lucio