as it's practically impossible to send an email patch from corporate
environment, please find the following patch at the mentioned
remote location.

It would be nice to have that backported to kirkstone as well, once merged, as
this is
where I encountered the issue first

The following changes since commit 482c493cf681121fb041f98066a42af14145ff9e:

  valgrind: update to 3.20.0 (2022-11-03 07:46:47 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://github.com/witekio-kwe/poky spdx-fix
  https://github.com/witekio-kwe/poky/tree/spdx-fix

Konrad Weihmann (1):
  create-spdx: default share_src for shared sources

 meta/classes/create-spdx.bbclass | 5 +++--

Witekio GmbH is registered in Frankfurt. Registered office: Am Wartfeld 7 -
61169 Friedberg. Registered company number: HRB 95432. VAT number DE287400071
individual(s) addressed in the message. If you aren't the named addressee, you
should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail.

We continuously commit to comply with the applicable data protection laws and
ensure fair and transparent processing of your personal data. Please read our
privacy statement including an information notice and data protection policy
for detailed information on our website.