On Sun, 28 Dec 2003, Thomas Beale wrote:
> >Within each OIO form, there will be multiple "concepts" (=Question Items)
> >that serve to describe each reported cancer case.
> >
> I'd like to see examples of these forms - can you provide a URL?

Thomas,

The cancer forms are just examples for this discussion. They have not been
made yet. However, you can see example forms at:
  http://www.txoutcome.org/scripts/zope/newuser/signup/forms_gallery
In particular, the University of Pacific Health History form (and
translations) were made by Mark Preston and myself using OIO, based on
http://www.dental.uop.edu/DentalPro/Health_History_Forms/default.htm

> >Contextual information on forms include
> >1) the fact that the data items appear on the same form
> >2) proximity of data items to each other on the form
> >3) sequence of appearance
> >4) inter-item dependency, if any
> I think all the items you point to are important - to gui design;

Also important for semantic interchange - which I guess you don't agree
with ?

Best regards,

Andrew
---