Thank you Brian!

This is an excellent solution, and very timely as believe that we are finally at a real tipping point in the adoption of the open source model in the health sector. The existence of a community driven, professional forum is critical to synergy, credibility and success for all of us. Looking forward to contributing in any way I can to both the list and OSHCA's rebirth.

Joseph

Molly Cheah wrote:
Thank you Brian for this timely decision. I sincerely hope this will be
a start for a new era for the OSS in Healthcare Community. I have
forwarded this e-mail to the Yahoo list for discussion. Many of you who
had not signed on the yahoo list may have missed out on the discussion
on the ressurrection of OSHCA. I will be moving for the ressurrection
quickly now. Barring unforseen circumstances and a change in sentiments,
we should see OSHCA back as well as one openhealth list. In the meantime
I'm going to post on both lists and I look to getting support for my
actions based on decisions made during past discussions for the
ressurrection on OSHCA.

Molly