Adrian, thanks for the smile and words of wisdom.....hopefully it won't be long before we have an opportunity to meet again. One of the first things on the OSHCA agenda IMHO should be a conference. Every one we had was unique and inspiring event and essential to community building....

Adrian Midgley wrote:
Thank you, Brian.

What we need to do I think is to all have dinner together one day.

An academic and political programme is of course important, but so is
the ancient ape stuff.
In the absence of that large dinner, let us all behave as if we had been
to it, and thus had done the H. Sapiens equivalent of sitting around
picking lice out of each other's fur - you know, been introduced.

This has been called building a community, but I think we sometimes take
ourselves too seriously.