Guten Abend!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
> [...]
> So.  I'm new here.  I really like what you've all done.  The screen
> shots are cool.  The first page of setup.php lists all green for me.  I
> tried both "postfix" and "postfix8" as the database argument, but I
> consistently get the following in my http-error.log:

Postfix as database argument? What exactly did you enter on the second page?

> [Wed Nov 29 12:54:42 2006] [error] [client 66.96.20.43] PHP Fatal
> error:  Uncaught exception 'ObjectNotFoundException' in
> /usr/local/www/openmailadmin/trunk/inc/lib/model/ATableWrapperModel.php:74[...]

Just for curiosity, what tables have been created so far, if any?

> Now... this is in the "544" SVN version.  The error was slightly
> different in the release version.  Had something to do with no fucntion
> called "txt()" in an exception.  I don't know if I' m up against the
> same error here, but I could really use a clue.

The version in "trunk" is not stable. Mailbox' administration has not
been completed as well as the filter. Setup is expected to work...

What is the exact error message and/or history with the txt() error in
the latest stable release?

Gruß,

W-Mark Kubacki