hi,

W-Mark Kubacki schrieb:

> What about a free but closed-source version for the masses and an
> open-source one for participants/sympathizer?

i don't think, if you change the the license, anything changes. Please
use GPL again. I'm not a pogrammer, but i can do several things:

* write German howto (my english is awfull)
* translate OMA to german
* donating
* Host OMA on my own server

The next one what should be on the todo list: a better interface. A lot
of my users has problems to understand the gui.

So, that my first thought, but i'm sure, that i have more ideas, not
now, but later :-)

cu denny

--
Stoppt den Überwachungswahn - Stoppt den Schäuble Katalog:
http://www.nopsis.de