Hi,

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 11:16:44AM +0800, Xiaofan Chen wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Peter Stuge <pe...@stuge.se> wrote:
> > *This* is what pkg-config does! I so hope that makes sense, but I
> > honestly don't dare to expect anything..
>
> There are patches which will fix the issue. Maybe you can
> contribute by review the changes here.
> http://openocd.zylin.com/#/c/1467/

Thank you, Peter, for motivating me to work on that. What's
interesting is that the end result is the best I can imagine: the
optional support patch allowed me to test everything on Jenkins, and
fix some real issues, and then I just simplified it to make pkg-config
mandatory.

Xiaofan, thank you for the reviews. I have to mention there's some
problem with the .pc file for FreeBSD you posted back then on the
libusb-devel mailing list. It specifies version 1.0.1 but the current
FreeBSD has that libusb_error_name() function, so it should say 1.0.9
at least.

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com