On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 08:31:56PM +0200, Freddie Chopin wrote:
> Take a look at my first message in the thread - all the details, with my
> version of the test that works - are there.

I've read that but you're workarounding the real issue by making the
prototypes match. The real question is why configure misdetects your
libusb as an older version. If your (mingw target) libusb is 1.0.9 or
later the configure script should arrange it so that the function from
the replacements wouldn't be included at all, so the prototypes
wouldn't need to match.

mailto:fercer...@gmail.com