On Monday 21 December 2009, Yegor Yefremov wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 3:58 PM, Charles Vaughn <cvau...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > What revision is your board?  The title is a bit out of sync with the issue,
> > as in June it appears TI multiplexed SWO and JTAG.  My board rev is LMWLV-C.
>
> My board rev: LMWLV-B

(So $SUBJECT is misleading -- board revision is the issue,
not chip revision.)

Charles, what was your final resolution for this?

ISTR you found that using "ft2232_layout luminary_icdi"
instead of "ft2232_layout evb_lm3s811" made it work.

In which case we will be wanting the 0.4 release to go
out with some fix, maybe just a new rev C board config.

We'll want to know the difference between the layouts
when we (eventually) do something with with SWV trace
data collection ... if I understand things correctly.

- Dave