Hi Pete,

thanks for the corrections about my prejudice against Tortoise. I guess
my main problem has been that that I've found that those that use Tortoise
have no patience for the complexities and necessity of interactive rebase,
rather than Tortoise lack of support for this feature.

Gerrit is a piece to the GUI puzzle that is completely independent of what
Tortoise covers. Both are needed.

I know some Windows users who might be willing and interested in trying
out Tortoise. Much of the support I provide for git happens via email.
Documenting procedures and explaining what to do is much easier with
command line, than to try to explain how to use a web interface.

I don't use Windows myself, so from that point of view TortoiseGit is a
non-starter. I see that there is a tortoisehg for Linux.

--
Øyvind Harboe - Can Zylin Consulting help on your project?
US toll free 1-866-980-3434