Adam Megacz wrote:
> My mistake, I was using an outdated extensions.conf.  Needed to
> re-wire RxFAX().
>
> Holy crap, it works.  GAFACHI->T.38->OpenPBX.  Reliable voip faxing,
> at long last.  You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this.
>
> I need to write a HOWTO so others can do this.

Remember to use ulaw or alaw and dtmfmode=info.
It helps a lot when detecting Fax CNG in order to switch to T38 mode and
is the only way of having openpbx faxing to another openpbx box.

Without that, the T38mode switchover is left to the provider.

Notice also that TX/RXfax in trunk has additional parameters and both of
them sets variables to let you know the status at the end of the
transaction (and some other things too, pages, resolution...).

Max