-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Antonio Gallo
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2007 3:49 AM
To: Openpbx-dev@openpbx.org
Subject: [Openpbx-dev] New to OpenPBX development

Hello, i'm working for a company that produce Asterisk PBX hardware.
We recognizie Digium's fault in providing a stable PBX platform.

We're very interested in OpenPBX development. How to start contributing?

I can put one of my guy spare time on some developer code,
we can give a small money bounty for certain features,
we can do some T38 testing (i've ordered every kind of ATA adapter they
are incoming),
we can do also extensive testing on phone VoIP and lines:
- we are full of Snom 300,320,360
- we are full of BT200 and GXP2000
- we have some Thomson ST2030, ST2020
- we have BRI (we use Beronet chan_misdn)
- we have 2 FXO (we usually use TDM400P)

Hope we can switch to OpenPBX soon.

Last but not least i've a license question. If my company develops an
AGI that work with OpenPBX, can we sell it in binary only form or we're
forced to provide source code? I hope OpenPBX GPL will apply only to the
OpenPBX source code and not also to external code (AGI, EAGI, FAGI,
extensions, etc.)

Antonio